Friday, December 10, 2010

BRAGG SHEET

1. Special Interests and Hobbies: Basketball, chess, drawing
2. Strengths (Academic or other-wise): Strong-minded, persistent, smart, hard worker, helpful, good listener, ability to multi-task, active in class, great public speaker, outgoing, proficient in history and English
3. Weakness (Academic or other-wise) Which would you like to correct: Need tutoring with math, not my strongest subject
4. Sports (Note varsity teams and any awards):  Varsity Basketball (Inglewood High School), Football, Volleyball, Track & Field at (Culver City High School)
5. School Activities (Clubs-offices held, if any, committees, chorus, dramatic productions, trips, etc....): Youth Usher Board Vice President of the Southern District, (YBS) Young Black Scholars
6.Community Activities (Church, Volunteer work, Jobs, Travel, Leagues, etc.....): I attend Holman United Methodist Church. I worked in Assembly member Steven Bradford's office of the 51st District in the Inglewood City hall, I handled various task such as answering calls, dealing with constituents, creating awards, and participating in various community events under Steven Bradford. I also worked at (H.A.X) Hanger Athletic Xchange in the Hawthorne airport. This is basically an airport hanger that was converted into a six court gym with a weight room, restaurant, shoe store etc.. It's a place where you go to work out, NBA players also go there to hold clinics and to stay in shape over the off season. I helped run a college basketball league with my coach known as the "SayNo Classics". I volunteered at Forte Animal Rescue Shelter, Wheel Chairs For Kids, Venice(Clean the Beach), and Feed the homeless(Skid Row). I traveled to Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Alabama, Louisiana, Georgia, Milwaukee, New Mexico.
7. Honors(Special Awards, etc...):  President's Educations Awards Program: Outstanding Academic Achievement(2009,2010)
8. College Major: Psychology/ Human Services
9. Possible Career: (LCSW) Licensed Clinical Social Worker
10. List colleges/universities you plan or have applied to: Howard University, Florida A&M, Cal State Fullerton, Dominguez Hills, Northridge, ASU(Arizona State University), Baylor, Drexel University(Philadelphia) 
11. Please add any obstacles you overcome: I overcame bringing my GPA from below a 2.5 to a 3.5 , and understanding life issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment