Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Essay Prompt #27

                                 EXTRATERRESTRIAL LIFE
            There is no possible way that life exists on other planets in the universe. I definitely do not believe Extraterrestrial life is non-fictional. If there was a such things as life on other planets, then why haven't we had any contact with them, and photos presented, or any video/audio recordings. Those would all be logical things to back your claim and persuade the public. This is how I know life on other planets and "extraterrestrial life" does not exist!
            This discussion has gone on for years about whether there is extraterrestrial life on other planets. Why hasn't there been any contact? If you are going to persuade me, I will need to see some extraordinary proof. This whole discussion seems life a story/TV show that comes on the sci-fi channel. Anyone with common sense can figure out what is real and what is not , especially when it come too farfetched claims life this one. If there has not been any substantial proof why believe what another person says or what the media portrays.
            Why hasn't there been any photos? If someone were to show me a couple of photos that seemed legit, it might sway my decision on this topic. Sadly, once again, the people who are in charge of extraterrestrial life studies have failed to do so. With no proof in any shape or form, how could anyone expect to persuade someone to share their point of view.  Photos could possibly make a big change in this topic , if they were valid. Any kind of documentation or written proof would probably change anyone's mind.
            Lastly, why hasn't there been any video or audio recordings of this so called life on other planets? Videos would definitely change people's minds, simply because a video is hard to change, especially on this subject. Audio on the other hand is not as much of a game changer as a video, but it could still get the job done. Most people believe what they see, and if a video was brought forth as proof, this discussion would be totally different.
            I Still believe that there is no possible way that extraterrestrial life exists on other planets. I am a strong minded person, once my mind is made up, it is hard to change my views points unless you have some undeniable facts. With no video/audio recordings, photos, or contact, it is hard for a person like me to just believe what other people say. So, until I see any of their three things, my view point will stay the same and I hope yours will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment