Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I Am Poem

I am intelligent and outgoing
I wonder how my life will end
I hear the airplanes soaring through the sky at night in Inglewood
I see maps in Mr.Wallace's class
I want to be successful
I am intelligent and outgoing
I pretend that I am psychic
I feel that a person controls his/her own destiny
I touch  waves on my head
I worry if what I do will ever be good enough
I cry  when I think of my parents divorce
I am intelligent and outgoing
I understand that life isn't easy
I say that nothing is ever given only earned
I dream of one day being the president
I try my best at everything I do
I hope for world peace and equality for ALL
I am intelligent and outgoing

4 comments:

  1. One error and it was wont --> want. It confused me for a while, but other than that you had a descriptive poem. Nice entry :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all you have? Where are the other prompts? Putting that aside, I see some errors. And, unlike the rest of the commenters, I'll point them out to you.
    "Won't..." I know, common typing error, but be sure to look over what you have.
    "psychic" To me its like saying " Sigh-Chick." Use the spelling correcting button on the upper right hand corner.
    Somewheer in the middle, you stopped capitalizing your I's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments and to alice psychic is the propper spelling. Also I just got into the class so all my post are comming soon ;)

    ReplyDelete